The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Al-Alaa Travel” refer to Alalaa Hajj And Umrah Travel Inc., a New Jersey corporation and its affiliates.
The terms “you” or “your” refer to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation either through us on the Website or through our customer service agents. The term “Website” refers to the Alalaa Travel website. The term “Agreement” or “Terms & Conditions” refers to all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth herein.
By booking any travel package or services, or accessing or using the Website in any manner you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, please do not make bookings through our customer service agents or through the Website, and please do not use the Website. We reserve the right at any time, in our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of our services or the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
1. Al-Alaa Travel,390 Sip Avenue, Suite 1 ,Jersey City, NJ 07306, is a private company acts as agents and protector for the passengers rights in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses,other transportation or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents. Al-Alaa Travel will accept no responsibilities for loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. Al-Alaa Travel shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service. Al-Alaa Travel shall not be responsible for the failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of Al-Alaa Travel and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person (s) missing and part of the program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
2. Al-Alaa Travel accepts no responsibility for information supplied or representations made to us by third parties including the Service Providers.
Al-Alaa Travel recommends that you confirm all information contained on or linked from our Website with the Service Providers. The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice.
3. RESERVATION/DEPOSITS/Fees. A deposit of $2500 is required per person for Hajj packages reservation, which must be paid by direct deposit to our bank account or by cashier check or by credit card, 4% processing fee will be added on credit card. Remaining balance must be paid by cashier check which is required 60 days prior to departure.
For bookings made after February 1, 2019, $500 to be add for all Hajj packages prices.
Hajj fees, Zabiha, Domestic flights, Shipping Documents and Saudi tax IS IN ADDITION TO THE HAJJ PACKAGES PRICE, and it can be arranged by us.
Please be advised that Al-Alaa Travel reserves the right to reject/refuse any application for any reason at any time prior to departure.
4. CANCELLATION. All cancellations requests must be received by Al-Alaa in writing:
(a) Cancellation before April 1, 2019: $500.00 per person cancellation fee.
(b) Cancellation made between April 1, 2019 and June 1, 2019: $1,500.00 per person cancellation fee.
(c) Cancellation made on or after June 1, 2019: no-refund will be provided on any reservation.
5. Saudi Arabia Value Added Tax (VAT) Policy. Saudi Arabia (KSA) has announced a Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable to almost all supplies of goods or services effective January 1, 2018. The VAT is collected by the Vendors and payable to the General Authority of Zakat and Tax of Saudi Arabia (GAZT). The exact amount of the VAT will be decided by the GAZT. THE VAT IS IN ADDITION TO THE PACKAGE PRICE AND WILL BE DUE AND PAYABLE BY YOU AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT.
6. Shipping and Handling of Documents. Al-Alaa Travel will use FedEx or UPS to return your documents unless you send Al-Alaa Travel a pre-paid completed label for the courier of your choice to use for the return of your documents. Al-Alaa Travel is not responsible for any delays, loss or damages resulting from the return of your documents by FedEx, UPS, or any other courier services.
BY SIGNING BELOW, CLICKING THE REGISTER BUTTON ON THE WEBSITE, ACCEPTING SERVICES FROM Al-Alaa Travel, OR BY NOT CANCELING THE RESERVATION WITH Al-Alaa Travel, YOU, THE TRAVELER OR ARRANGER, CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS ABOVE. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PACKAGE WHICH YOU ARE PURCHASING AND ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT APPLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, IN THE EVENT YOU ARE MAKING A RESERVATION ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER TRAVELER, YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO BIND THE OTHER TRAVELER TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU HAVE SO INFORMED THAT TRAVELER OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.